Residents of New York and Paris will be amonsgt the lucky first customers able to buy some of their everyday household and toiletry products in re-usable containers from later this year. Whilst the concept of re-usable containers isn’t new, this initiative by Loop represents a great example of sustainability forming part of the design of product lifecycles, rather than being a nice to have after thought. We hope to see Loop expand to more countries quickly.
- Au revoir foie gras: New York City bans sale of fois gras
- Whole Foods top 10 food trends for 2020
- Big Food betting on regenerative agriculture to thwart climate change
- Al Gore warns of looming food crisis caused by climate change
- Heston was right – lifting heavy pans is difficult for pregnant women, but they still make the best chefs