If you’re a Beyonce and Jay-Z fan, then as incentives go, this has got to be a fairly big one…Having previously extolled the virtues of vegan diets from health and environmental perspectives, the world famous musicians are now offering fans the chance to win lifetime concert tickets if they go vegan for a month. Whilst not your standard vegetable promotion it’s certainly an eye-catching one that might make even more people Crazy in Love…with veg.
- Michelin to feature sustainability in future guides
- Food tech as the ultimate investment opportunity?
- Cashless restaurants in NYC to be banned
- Reduce the carbon footprint of your food? Focus on what you eat, not whether your food is local
- The eco gender gap: why is saving the planet seen as women’s work?