Pressure is mounting for global fast-food brands who have been challenged to act on the climate and water risks within their supply chains, by setting measurable targets and public committments to disclose progress against these targets. With KFC’s recent announcement that it will be removing all single-use packaging by 2025, we hope this is the start of a global race towards improving supply chain sustainability amongst some very powerful players.
- Au revoir foie gras: New York City bans sale of fois gras
- Whole Foods top 10 food trends for 2020
- Big Food betting on regenerative agriculture to thwart climate change
- Al Gore warns of looming food crisis caused by climate change
- Heston was right – lifting heavy pans is difficult for pregnant women, but they still make the best chefs