We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Website Traffic Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of increasing website traffic and improving website engagement to meet business growth objectives.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase website traffic.
- Analyze website data and work to identify key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Optimize complex website content and navigation to improve UI/UX and engagement.
- Initiate and execute digital/offline marketing campaigns to drive traffic to the website.
- Utilising techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media advertising to increase website traffic.
- Produce readable reports on site traffic, KPIs + performance metrics.
- Proven experience/track record in increasing website traffic and bettering user engagement.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of SEO, PPC, social media advertising and other digital marketing channels.
- Prior experience working with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google SERP Checker etc.
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.s
If you are self-driven and a motivated website traffic manager with an excellent track record, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume by email, including a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and we will get back to you.